<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 09, 2005

I can't figure out how to get two pictures in one post. Here's the new deck. See that nice picnic table? Rob built it, too! (Michael, I know you know the entire periodic table, but can you build a deck and picnic table?)
 
posted by Suzanne at 10/09/2005 06:12:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That is very cool! Rob's got skillz! =)

    Oh, two pics... it depends how you're posting. If you're using the "New Post" feature on the Blogger Dashboard, it's fairly simple.

    When you click on the "photo icon" in the editor, you get a pop-up window where you can upload pictures. Under both uploading options up top ("Add an image from your computer" and "Or add an image from the web") there should be a link that says, "Add another image" -- click that and you get two upload boxes! =)

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    WOW! I agree...MAD SKILLS! So cool. ;)

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh My! Rob you are so handy! Suzanne it's beautiful! I love the deck. Hopefully, Randy, I and the girls will be able to come see it soon (if we get to move there). I am loving this blog thing! I may have to try it!