<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Anybody want some cake?

Brian and Zerita's wedding went off without a hitch! Well, ok, there were a few hitches. She got mud and grass stain on her dress before the wedding, and we used a Tide to Go pen to get it off. It was incredible how well the pen worked. It was like an eraser! Invest in one today! Also, one of the groomsmen had a stomach virus. After all the dust settles, and I can get my house back in order and my laundry caught up I'll get some more pictures of the rehearsal and wedding on my blog. Thanks for being patient.

Anyone in town want some strawberry wedding cake? I am serious! We have ALL of it at our house. We've been calling people who live near by to come and take some! Here's how much we brought home:
 
posted by Suzanne at 3/19/2006 10:25:00 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    The cake is really good! Please take it off our hands. It would be great for care group snacks....

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    The cake is going REALLY fast...guess what we have had for every meal since the wedding(just kidding...well, sort of kidding).

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Don't forget to mention the 8-10 coffee cakes given away after the reception!
    "Let them eat cake!!"

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I took a Chocolate Explosion coffee cake. It's a great breakfast treat.
    Ara

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    The coffee cakes were distributed to the family members and wedding party....Zerita called Kristie to make sure that Brian's parents got one. She called us (again) yesterday to ask about he remaining 200 candy bars....Rob told her to stop calling people while she was on her honeymoon! She's called Ara, too....

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    If I lived any closer, I'm sure I'd be knocking on your door for some of that cake; looks yummmmy!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Oh! Zerita's dress is lovely.

    I have CG snacks this week. Want to overnight me some cake? ;)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I didn't make the reception but the wedding was wonderful!!! Seeing all you ladies, Zerita's faithful friends walk down looking so nice and then the bride herself! It was a huge treat. I loved it-loved the pink, loved the brown, loved the happy couple. (More pictures please)

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Alison,
    More pictures soon - I promise!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    The cake is gone. Heidi took the last bit about an hour ago. We froze a good portion for Brian and Zerita.