<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Our Special Visitors
Ally and Caden came to visit us today (and Chandra, too).

Someone turned the tv on just as Dora was starting! If we had only had the video camera when Dora came on. All three toddlers started screaming and jumping up and down.


Caden isn't too intested in Dora. He's just interested in chewing on his hands.









I decided to get a group picture.



Take 1




Take 2




Take 3




Take 4
 
posted by Suzanne at 4/26/2006 02:26:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Take 4 is my favorite... Though I'm convinced with that many little ones you have to photoshop them together to get a good group shot!!

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like take 4 also. And could Caden look more like his daddy?
    Ara

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Laurie

    Sooooo cute! I love all of the blondies. So different from our photos :).

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    I like #3 and #4. Caden looks so cute in #3 and #4 is what they all wanted to do...roll around on the floor.