<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
An Eventful Morning

At 6:45 this morning, our carbon monoxide detector started squealing. We quickly opened all the windows in case it was a real alarm. After a quick call to the Fire Department Administrative Office, we were advised to call 911 so they could check everything. To make a long story short, the fire department arrived and assessed the area to find no carbon monoxide.

I didn't want to miss out on the photo op.....how appropriate that the boys wore their fire truck pajamas to bed last night! The firemen were very quick to let the boys get on the truck and check things out!



 
posted by Suzanne at 8/21/2007 10:31:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Wow!! Glad all was ok, but I love the firetruck pictures! Reagan is saying "Henry and Jonathan!!! I wanna go there!"

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    you poor thing. I can't imagine the panic to hear an alarm first thing in the a.m.
    Glad everything is ok! what a way to start the day.
    Hey..when do we get to see your 23 wk. pics?

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So, how many times have the good firemen of Knox County come to rescue you?? I hope they are on your Christmas card list.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Whew!! Very happy to hear there was no CO in the house. Fun for the boys though!! Grayson saw the pictures and said, "Mommy, can a fire truck come to our house?" Was the monitor malfunctioning or just low on battery power?