The boys spent their first 29 days of life being well cared for at Children's Hospital. When I see a fund raiser for Children's Hospital, I still tear up. I'll never forget the time we walked into Sam's Club about two years ago for a quick shopping trip to see an old empty isolette/incubator that they were using to put money in for the hospital. Our boys spent a lot of time in those. The greeting lady wasn't prepared for a blubbering NICU mom to walk in the door. I'm glad Rob and the boys were with me...it wasn't pretty.
Our next goal is FULL TERM! I will be officially full term (37 weeks) on November 26.
Here's some early pictures of the boys in the NICU at Children's Hospital.


+010.jpg)
Labels: Baby #3


I teared up and I only had to look at the pictures and read about it, not live it like you. Of course, we did do a brief stint in the NICU with Bella, but only a week. What a blessing healthy babies are, huh?! Praying for a healthy, full term baby for you!