
My friend, Heidi, and I decided to take all seven of our kids to take summer portraits. We weren't so successful! It's hard to take pictures of little children...especially your own. Hats off to my photographer friends - Lillian, Heather, Gabby, Michelle, and Ben! The best picture I took the entire time was of a chair. It doesn't move like the all the kids.
The rest of the pictures are just downright funny. Next time we go, I'll have to take Rob's parents with me. Extra hands would be nice, and Bob's "Donald Duck" voice works like a charm!
For your amusement, here are some of my crazy pictures!



This one of Andrew isn't too bad...but then again, he doesn't move all that much.

Being a photographer myself...I COMPLETELY understand that one!! Trying to get pics of my own kids is always a challenge...It is getting easier as they get older though....Love your blog...thanks for sharing....