<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Our New Stroller


After much hair-pulling and back-kicking, the McTwins have a new stroller. I guess now it's time for arm-pinching and snack-stealing. Rob thinks I have a problem. "Why would ANYONE need more than one stroller." I told him that Chandra has four strollers and so does Heidi.

For all you twin moms and twin moms-to-be, I'll let you know how it goes with a side-by-side stroller. I can tell you three things for sure: It is MUCH lighter than my Graco Duo Glider It is easier to push, and I will have to downsize my diaper bag because the basket is a little small.
 
posted by Suzanne at 10/11/2005 03:30:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Ha! I'm with Rob...you're crazy. ;) We've only ever had one. But then again, we only have one kid!

    I always wanted to have Honey's jogging stroller, though. ;)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kristie

    They don't seem very excited about this new acquisition!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Unknown

    oooh, I can't wait to let my hubby read this post. I want four strollers too!!!!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    They liked it today when we went to get their flu shots.

    That thing turns on a dime - with one hand! :)