We are spoiled by our favorite photographer, Shannon Stanfield. He has done all the boys pictures and even did our wedding. Shannon is the BEST! (If you go to his site, you will even see Henry and Jonathan at 10 weeks old on page two.) I don't know how he does it, but he gets shots of the boys even when they are running around everywhere. My favorite things about Shannon are that he is patient with children; he gives you tons of pictures on a disk - usually around 150 color and 150 black and white; and you don't have to pay the ridiculous prices to get a "sheet" of pictures. Also, we own the copyright to the pictures so there's no worry there. I can print and post them how I please. Hopefully things will go well when we go for our REAL photo session for our Christmas cards and the boys' 2 year pictures.
Here's a sampling of the work he has done for us over the past two years:






Love the cake picture!! :)
I always take the boys to Sears and it's a week's worth of workouts. The last time we were there for their 1 yr. shots, all three photographers were in the room along w/ my mother in law, myself and LOTS of goldfish. :)
I managed to pick one shot for everyone else to have and one shot of the boys in MD outfits with the MD flag and a basketball in the picture for my hubby. That shot was taken toward the end of the session and, as the photographer said, "they look like they had just played the game." :) Everything is always a treat w/ twins!