<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Packratness Update
Ok - so I didn't do the before and after pictures as I mentioned below. I couldn't find my camera when I was ready to start, and I didn't want that to stop me! HOw about some AFTER picures later?? BUT I have been working in my laundry room and master bedroom closet. In those areas, the big problem is CLOTHES!! So far, I've got two bags of clothes for the rescue mission; I've tossed at least on bag of garbage, and I've taken the boys' preemie clothes to the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) that they stayed in for 29 days. It feels good to get rid of stuff! Keep tuning in!
 
posted by Suzanne at 1/05/2006 01:58:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Glad you're getting rid of stuff. If I remember correctly, Aunt Mary was a packrat too! I guess you get that from her! :)

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    You're doing great!! Keep it up!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Sarah - I don't recall that my mom was a packrat. Her house was ALWAYS in perfect shape - except my room. ;)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger JennGrover

    Suz - check out my post about the woman who suffocated from clutter n her home.

    http://jenngrover.blogspot.com/2006/01/woman-suffocates-under-piles-of.html