We babysat our friend, Ada, last night while her parents went to dinner. I tried to get a picture of all three kids, but only Jonathan would cooperate! Oh well! Is there anything cuter than three cuties in footie pjs?
posted by Suzanne at 3/25/2006 10:41:00 AM | Permalink |
Adorable. I love the pictures that draw your eyes into what the kids are fixated on. Yes, it can be frusrating as the mommy-photographer cuz you wanna see their stinkin' cute faces, but this photo makes me want to check out what they're intrigued with. What is it?
Ms. Ada has gotten SO BIG! It seems like forever since I have seen her. It's true. There is nothing cuter than kiddies in footie pj's . The next best is onesies. I love them. I can't wait to have children so I can put them in onesies and footies.
Hey, at least Jonathan's smiling. I know he's not felt well lately because of the new teeth.