<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Park Day at Our House
Monday was our somewhat monthly "park day." Several moms and their little ones met at a park to play and have lunch together. Recently, we've had to move park day to the church gym because of the weather. Yesterday, I was determined to get outside - even with rain threatening. We made it at the park for about 40 minutes before the rain started. Then we moved to our house. We had 5 moms, 4 babies, 8 toddlers/preschoolers here.




(Nicole - If you want to know who belongs to what mom, just email me.)
 
posted by Suzanne at 5/23/2006 07:22:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Laurie

    Wow! That's a lot of little kiddos to have in your house. I am so impressed with your hospitality. way to go, Suzanne.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    I'm starting to get rather good at guessing. ;) What fun. I wish we could have been there too. :D

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I wish we could have made it 6 moms, 5 babies, and 9 toddlers!!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Rebecca

    It was a lot of fun Thanks again!