<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Early Boating??
This morning, Rob and I took advantage of the last day of early voting. We didn't want to get in the mess on Tuesday. We told the boys that we were going to vote, but all they heard was BOAT. So, after crying because they didn't see a boat, we headed to the riverfront to check out this boat.

By the way, if you didn't know, we have new voting machines in Knox County. I was very surprised to see them. Today is the last day for early voting here, and the polls close at 8:00.
 
posted by Suzanne at 11/02/2006 01:47:00 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kristie

    Hey, did you go in? Do you think the guys would like it?

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    We didn't go in because I had been in before, and we really didn't have time. I think your two (maybe three) older ones would LOVE it. Jen E. and Allison S. were there on the boat with all 6 of their girls....you could ask them what they thought. The boat is a lot smaller than you'd expect.

    It was $5 for adults and $3.50 for students. Gabe would be free.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    The last day is Sunday.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Busted! You didn't vote last May. The "new" machines were there then. It was sad to see all our older generation struggling with them. Glad to hear about the boat, we're going this morning!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Shelley - I knew that I was probably telling on myself...I thin the May elections are so poorly publicized that they usually come and go before I know about it.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    The important thing is that you have voted this time!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Kate

    I sure hope you went on the Pro-Life and the Gay Marriage Ban Boats. We need more of those! This society is going to pot without conservative boats.