<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 10, 2006
1st Annual Christmas Cookie Baking Day
Kristie and I have started a new tradition, Christmas Cookie Baking Day. We gathered with our six boys to bake and decorate sugar cookies. We all had a good time...and the cookies weren't bad either!


















Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/10/2006 09:04:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown

    sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to the kids getting old enough to do things like that together. right now Addy will "participate" but she doesn't really get into it.

    Traditions can be so much fun!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger Kate

    Check out my xanga this week for an awesome recipe!!! I LOVE Christmas cookies.