<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Who is that Bearded Man?

You may be thinking....what a nice family picture with Santa. Amazingly, that's my dad as Santa with my brother and his family. When my dad told me he was going to be Santa at our hometown Wal-Mart, I was literally speechless. It's just not what you'd expect my dad to do.

 
posted by Suzanne at 11/28/2006 09:58:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Kristie

    That's hilarious! He's going to have to eat a lot of holiday goodies to get the "bowl full of jelly" look.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    I still can't believe that's Uncle Charles! It is a great picture of the family though. I can't believe how grown up those boys are getting!