<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Dirt Cake and Five Little Groundhogs
We enjoyed a fabulous dinner at Ben and Cindy's on Groundhog Day. When Cindy and I were kids, our families always celebrated Christmas together on December 23. Our parents always joked about when we get together again. Groundhog Day was always the date they picked. (I really don't know why.) So, this year Cindy invited us over for dinner on Groundhog Day. We've gotten together with our two sets of multiples many times, but this was the first time that we could let the kids play upstairs while we actually converse like adults.

I wanted to make a dessert that went along with Groundhog Day. All I could come up with was dirt cake with paper groundhogs. It was a hit! However, we're afraid that we'll find five 3 year-old eating dirt this summer....


l-r Henry, Jack, Jonathan, Josh, and Kaitlin

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 2/03/2007 10:04:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: