<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Famous Relatives

Just a crazy thought...does anyone one have any famous relatives? I never thought I did until about three years ago I found out that I'm supposedly related to Ronald Reagan. Funny thing, my cousin, Sarah, from the same side of the family, named her daughter Reagan before we knew this. What about you? Any famous (or infamous) family ties?

 
posted by Suzanne at 1/16/2007 04:05:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes! And mine is a President as well! Lincoln! His mother is actually a great great (not sure of the numbers of greats off the top of my head) aunt...

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Kate

    One of my dad's first cousins was big on Broadway in the eighties. He played in "Les Miserables" and "Cats." He died about 10 years ago. His name was Kevin Marcum. Other than that minor "claim to fame," I have no idea if I am related to anyone famous. This is a good idea for a post! How fun!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That's pretty amazing, Suzanne. He is one of my favorite presidents. I always liked you too--now I know why.

    Heather D.