After the 3 year old touched the dandelion
A Flower for Mom



(I know sitting like this is horrible on the hips and knees. We are trying to break this habit.)
Fishing for ChalkLabels: Spring
After the 3 year old touched the dandelion
A Flower for Mom



(I know sitting like this is horrible on the hips and knees. We are trying to break this habit.)
Fishing for ChalkLabels: Spring
Ok Suzanne, you are the best authority I know on hydrangeas. Joe had a beatiful large bush last year, but it was being taken over by a vine of some sort. So he decided to trim it off along with some of the hydrangea. Well this year it doesn't quite look like a bush any more but a few dry sticks.... any suggestions beside not letting joe do yardwork?
That's great. I can't wait till Eli pulls all my flowers. Fun times. Those are great pictures Suzanne!