<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 12, 2007
What can one do with 12 rolls of paper towels?
We buy paper towels in bulk at Sam's. Apparently, I left them sitting in the foyer too long because the boys took off the wrapper and started building with them and making other random things.



Jonathan said this one was a big letter L - lower case I assume.
 
posted by Suzanne at 5/12/2007 03:45:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Kate

    How fun! Your boys have such great imaginations! I love when my kids get creative with stuff like that--as long as it's not too messy!