
I'm pregnant. I know this is old news to many of you, but I hadn't offically announced it here.
Baby #3 (yes, it's only one baby) is due in December. Also, for those who don't know or don't remember, I had severe pre-eclampsia when I was pregnant with the boys. So, the decision to have another child was made after much prayer and many visits to my nephrologist (kidney specialist).
Please pray that my blood pressure would stay normal and that other pre-eclampsia signs would stay away! You can learn more about pre-eclampsia at the link above. If you are pregnant, too, get used to me asking about your blood pressure!
Please pray that my blood pressure would stay normal and that other pre-eclampsia signs would stay away! You can learn more about pre-eclampsia at the link above. If you are pregnant, too, get used to me asking about your blood pressure!
Labels: Baby #3


WOW!!! That's great, Suzanne.
Keep us posted; I'd love to pray for you.