<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
34 weeks and all is well!
I had my 34 week appointment yesterday. There's not much to report which is great! The baby is getting big (mainly because I have gestational diabetes this time around). His weight at 34 weeks is approximately 6 lbs 8 oz. I have a c-section scheduled on December 12. (I had one with the boys, too.) I asked the doctor how big he thought he would be by December 12 , and he said 10 lbs! I'm glad I will be having a repeat c-section.

I am having a non-stress test weekly (and sometimes twice a week) to monitor his heart rate, my contractions, and a quick ultrasound to measure the amniotic fluid. My blood pressure is still good, and I go to see my nephrologist (kidney specialist) next week to get the results of the 24 hour urine test that I have to do tomorrow. It's all down hill from here.

We are so thankful that I've made it this far. Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us!

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 11/06/2007 01:26:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Glad all is going good! I wouldn't believe the guestimate of the weight of the baby. Dr Penney told me that Reagan would be a 9 lb baby and she was only 7.4 and Karley was suppose to be around 10 lbs and she was only 8.3. They can't predict it completely! Hugs to you all! Love you!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Glad to hear things are going well!

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    We're always happy to pray for Baby "Neil"!