<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 03, 2008
"Where Have All the Sockies Gone?"
To be sung to the tune of "Where have all the flower gone"



Where have all the sockies gone

I can't find them

Where have all the sockies gone

Our feet are cold


Where have all the sockies gone

Oh, I found them

Where have all the sockies gone

Behind Jonathan's bed


I noticed last week that we were missing socks. We were down to just a few pairs, and I knew there were lots more. After doing some searching, here's what I found behind Jonathan's bed:




24 SOCKS

We've had an interesting day here. I spent the morning getting oriented on how our county legal system works...that's right. I got the call for jury duty. I was able to be excused because I'm a stay at home mom and have a nursing infant. Then while we were trying to get ready to take Benjamin to the doctor for a follow-up visit because of severe congestion, coughing, etc (I was concerned it was RSV - which it wasn't), Jonathan decided to use the white board/chalkboard (that also serves as a cover to our Lego table) as a slide. He slid right into the computer desk and pulled of a nice chunk of his gum, and now has two (slightly) loose teeth and a nasty looking gumline. Dr. Glover said that gums heal very quickly and that his teeth shouldn't be loose for too long.....I'll try again tomorrow to get a picture for those who are brave enough to see it. It's pretty gross.

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 3/03/2008 09:51:00 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

    oh my how hilarious! does he take them off during naps or does he find them and put them back there!?

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    It's strangely refreshing to know I'm not the only one living often in a state of chaos.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Holy Cow, Suzanne! You have had a fun filled couple of weeks! I hope his gum heals and those teeth get back to being ok! Hope all of you guys feel better soon! Love ya!