<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
I've been tagged.
I've been tagged by my friend, Kristie.

The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog OR Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list OR share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.


I chose to do the "want to see or want to see again"


Places I want to see:
1. The Grand Canyon
2. Ireland
3. Boston
4. Paris
5. Alaska

Places I want to see again:
1. San Diego, California
My brother and his family lived in San Diego for a couple of years, and I think it's the most beautiful place in the US!

2. Washington, DC
I love history so there's no better place to visit.

3. Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Rob and I went here on our honeymoon. We'd love to go back to the area. We especially liked Chatham, Massachusetts which is a town on Cape Cod. I'd like to see Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket next time.

4. Charleston, South Carolina
We went on our family vacation there in 2006, and we plan to make it a family vacation spot.

5. New York, New York
I went there in high school on a band field trip (yes, I was a band geek). We were only there 3 days....too much to see in that period of time.

Now I tag Casey, Laura, the ladies at Baby Talk, Elizabeth, and another friend named Laura
 
posted by Suzanne at 2/13/2008 04:27:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Kate

    I want to see The Grand Canyon, too. I drove past it on the way to Idaho years ago, but I didn't see a very good view of it. You've been to a lot of interesting places. I still haven't been to Charleston and I'd really love to go there one day. I hope everyone is finally well after a week of colds. See you soon!