<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 02, 2008
Just Curious

I know how it is to lurk on a blog and never comment....So, I was wondering who's reading my blog. Last time I asked I was suprised by some of the people who were reading - my former next door neighbor (Hey Crystal), the mom of a childhood friend (Hi Connie).....so, who else is out there?? Please post a comment so I'll know you are out there. For those those don't normally make comments, it's easy. Just click on the comments link at the bottom of this post. Choose your identity. If you post "anonymously," kindly sign you name at the bottom of the post.
 
posted by Suzanne at 5/02/2008 04:58:00 PM | Permalink |


19 Comments:


  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Still keeping up with the McTrio :).

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Just saying hello! We'll be leaving Nebraska for West Virginia this summer - Chris will be teaching just 1 1/2 hours from my parents. He's a hero - providing the first grandchild and bringing the family back home!

    I love keeping up with you guys through this blog!

    Audra Barrick

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I read your blog and love it.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Julie

    I also lurk on your blog. Your boys are just too darn cute!! Hope to see you at Chick-fil-a soon! We're expecting a daughter in June.

    :) Julie H.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm still reading.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Cooper Family

    I read it too!!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger kelli cohee

    i'm here :)
    - kelli

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rebecca

    You are on my Google Reader!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Terri

    I'm reading!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger amber@This Mommy Cooks

    I'm reading too.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown

    ::raises hand::

    Present! :)

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Amie Mumpower

    Hey I happened upon your blog. Amie (Kaylor), remember-- friend of Regina and Tina's. Cute boys!!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey chick! I'm still reading!

    Crystal

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger The Girberts

    Yes, I read!!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Elizabeth

    I read too!

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Unknown

    sorry for the delayed comment but i was in hawaii.... i know, sad story. :) But I definitely still read!!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I read too!
    Ann Rayle

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger lillian

    yes, i stalk you on your blog. But only occasionally.
    man Benjamin is a cutie!
    i can't believe he has teeth already! mine was a late sprouter.
    Dena rolled over yesterday. But it was a fluke....i think.
    we;ll see if he repeats. if he does he is a prodigy child. Rolling over at 3 1/2 months.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love to check ever so often and see my nephews they are such cuties.
    love
    Aunt Becca