The boys built a truck tower. Do you like the leftover lunch faces?

Andy and Ida got married!
We went to the zoo with Kristie and Katie. We ran into Honey there, too.

The picture above requires a little explanation. The Red Hogs were missing from their home....the children were looking for them under the deck.
(Kristie, I love this picture! I somehow captured all four of your boys running in one shot.)
Ada and Parks came by to visit while their parents went to see "Cats."


My Aunt Dot and Uncle Bob stopped by on their way back to Alabama for a quick visit. My nephew, Drew, came by to see them also.
We snuck (is that really a word?) into our friends' yard to take the picture below primarily to get a comment out of her on the blog. She's a faithful reader, but never comments. We might have to make this a fun little game......anyone recognize this location?
Labels: Random Pictures







Here's my comment about our HORSE swing from my dad: "I think they sent you the Armadillo instead!"