<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 20, 2008
9 Months Stats

Benjamin turned 9 months old while we were on vacation. He had his appointment with Dr. Glover soon after we got back. He weighed 19 lbs and 11 oz (40th percentile), and he was 29 inches long (80th percentile). He now has 8 teeth. Two appeared rather mysteriously. He's been such a difficult teether that we knew weeks ahead of time that he had teeth coming. So when Rob discovered them last week, I had to see it with my own eyes. Benjamin loves the walker that we borrowed from his friend, Layla. He runs all over the place in it! He's also a bit of a climber. I envision him standing on our dining room table one day. (The picture below shows his climbing skills.) Also, he has started eating some table food. His favorites are cheddar cheese, green beans, and rice. He says Dada and Mamamamama - usually when in distress and he has started shaking his head "no," but usually not in context.



Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 9/20/2008 03:15:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Cooper Family

    Love the attempted escape picture - climbing on the bucket!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

    He's so cute Suzanne. I love the first picture! Don't you love your camera! I would take pictures all day if I could!