

This is where I found him when I turned around to get a towel out of the linen closet. I heard a small bump, but I thought he had knocked the shampoo in the tub (which he did). Immediately after he did this I thought of the sweet picture below (minus the water). Anyone recognize that cutie in the tub? It's Josh C who is now 10 years old.


Here's Benjamin trying to get out of his exersaucer. A better picture here would be my face when I found him crawling down the hallway after I put him in this piece of baby gear. It had a lean to it. So I put the stationary feet on it. He got out of it like that today
The funniest daredevil feat is when he tries to get out of his walker. He leans over, and then his feet get stuck. So, he starts picking up things off the floor and using his stomach muscles to pull himself back up. However, he made it out of this piece of baby gear yesterday.
Just for fun - he's his reaction to me not getting him out of the walker......or is he just tired of all the local campaign ads (see background). 

Oh Boy! That is really amazing! I have never seen a baby do that! What great photos!