<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Family Pictures
Our friend, Lillian, did our family pictures for us a couple of weeks ago. (I have more to post, but can't until after Christmas....so come back in a couple of weeks to see them. I'll be posting them on Facebook, too, if you want to see the others now.)









 
posted by Suzanne at 12/17/2008 04:37:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Kim

    Suzanne, great family photos! Isn't it so much fun to have pictures of you and your family? I am loving the 2nd to last photo of your youngest...what a cutie!