<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Benjamin's vocabulary

I spend a lot of my day trying to figure out what Benjamin is saying. Let's just say - I think he has some speech therapy in his future. These are all pronounced exactly as they appear....think phonics.
Kee kee
skoo bush
ah pain
tuk
muh
mik
he go
Daee
Norna
tee two
Henny
ah bow
puh bawl
gaga tuk

What do YOU think he is saying?

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 5/05/2010 03:13:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Ok, skoo bush is probably school bus, ah pain might be open, tuk is stuck, mik - milk, ah bow- elbow, but I have absolutely no clue on the others.