<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Laugh of the Day

I thought you'd enjoy seeing the picture from our photo session on Monday. I can't get a picture of the entire thing, but the boys' faces tell the story well! They are in a huge plastic pumpkin. The photographer said there was no way they could get out of it. He obviously doesn't have toddlers. They were out in 5 seconds flat - running all around. Sorry for the poor quality. There was a huge glare on the picture. Just thought you might want to laugh at something today!

On a side note, let's study these two pictures. Sometimes I think I have fraternal twins, and sometimes I think I have identical twins. This picture is good evidence for the identical twins theory. Same eye shape and color, same noses, same cleft in their chins (thanks Grandpa), same hair color and texture, same mouths, etc. If I had $200 just lying around, I'd find out. That's what a DNA test would cost. What do you think?? I'd love to hear your thoughts...even those of you who have never commented.
 
posted by Suzanne at 10/26/2005 08:24:00 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 3:28 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I vote fraternal. Wish I had a reason. :)

    For what its worth I really like the picture. It would be really cute in that panoramic style you have it in. i love the background color and think the boys look adorable. :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown

    "I vote fraternal. Wish I had a reason. :)"

    I vote identical. (Take that, Michelle!)

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    Oh, that's great! I love it...ha! ;)

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Kristie

    I know identical twins can have different shaped heads so the fact that their heads are different doesn't count I guess. I still vote fraternal for four reasons: 1)contrary to popular belief I think their eyes are different shapes, 2)fraternal twins more commonly runs in families (and you do have other twins in your family), 3)you were on antibiotics when the "deed was done", and 4)I have boys that looked that much alike at the same age and, believe me, they are not identical.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Travis,

    I vote fraternal for three of the four reasons Kristie gave. I would rather not include knowing about the antibiotics. Suzie loves me but that is best friend info!

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm not sure which they are, however, I'm almost willing to give you $200 to find out. Not knowing makes me crazy!!! This is coming from the girl who used to unwrap Christmas gifts and wrap them back though. Take it for what it's worth.

    Z

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I vote fraternal also, but I want to secure the possiblity of changing my answer as the boys grow older, mature and start to look more alike. People used to think my sister and I were twins when we were in high school. Of course she would answer, "No! She is two years older."
    Ara

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger JennGrover

    This does seem to be the $200 question...I vote oscillate between fraternal and identical as well. Today I think fraternal. Since my brother and I have always been confused for twins, I know how much families can resemble one another.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Zoanna

    Just found your blog today from Laurie's (Ordinary Mother blogspot).
    They are adorable, regardless. But I vote fraternal. The one on the left has a slightly more squarish forehead, whereas the one on the right has an oval shaped head. Also, the boy on the right looks to have a fuller lower lip. (I'm sorry, I am not familiar with who's who; it's about as personal as Baby A and Baby B, huh?) Baby A (on left) appears to have more of a "dare me!" attitude, and Baby B looks to be saying, "Did he just say they couldn't get out of this pumpkin? Watch me! I can do it myself!" Same determination, different expression of it. I could be all wrong, but that's what their faces say to me.
    Very cutE!!!