I wanted to post some pictures of our recent
care group camping trip. The weather couldn't have been better for a November camping trip! The s'mores were the best...if only we had ketchup and mustard for our hot dogs - inside joke for those who attended.
We decided to leave the boys home with Nana. We don't think our experience would have been as enjoyable with two 22 month olds. Maybe they'll be up for a camping trip in the spring. (Kristie - what do you think?)





I'm so glad you had such wonderful weather. It was near 80 here today! We went out as a family to a nearby park and watched 46 geese (if geese can be white) or ducks(i'm bad about my birds) walk single file down a hill into their little pond. It was a sweet, little gift from God to us as a family today.
Lawrence just took on caregroup leadership; had our first mtg. this week. We'll have to consider an overnight trip of some sort to "bond" with our new group. Maybe I can get some details from you via email. :)