I've been tagged by my friend, Michelle, to post five random things about me. So here it goes:
1. I love Doritos dipped in peanut butter. Everyone thinks that's really gross! Try it!
2. My left foot is about 1/2 size bigger than my right foot. I always have to try new shoes on my left foot instead of my right one for that perfect fit.
3. I am legally blind without my contacts or glasses. Can you say 20:2000 vision? What normal people can see at 2000 feet I have to be at 20 feet.
4. When I was 11, I had two extra teeth growing in the roof of my mouth. Don't worry they were removed a long time ago.
5. My favorite restaurant is Don Pablos. There's still one on the east side of town if anyone is wondering.
I tag Kristie, Desiree, Shelley, Jenn, and Crystal.