
Rob and I decided that we want to get the boys a picture bible for Easter. I remember seeing this one somewhere. Was it at our church's bookstore? Was it at someone's house? What do you read/did you read to your small children? I'd love some input!

At 9:58 AM,
At 7:53 PM,
We have used The Beginner's Bible by Henley too and the boys have loved it! They even have it memorized. You can say the first word of each sentence and they'll finish it for you. Andrew is just now to the point where he is outgrowing it (at 5 yrs. old). We bought him a new one from the bookstore at CCK but he still favors his old one. We just bought MY ABC Bible Verses a few weeks ago. Andrew and Ethan have memorized verses every day since we started reading it. They even beg for it now! It's highly recommended from our family.
We've used:
The Baby Bible Storybook by Currie,
The Beginners Bible by Henley, and
My ABC Bible Verses by Hunt.
You can look them over if you like.