
Look at the bee in this picture!! I didn't even see it until I enlarged the picture to figure out what was on Henry's shirt. If he only knew....We bought clippers in January so we could learn to cut it ourselves. What a nightmare! Lots of conflict and bad haircuts. I was too embarassed to even to take "after" pictures. (You can see pictures from that day by clicking here.) So, I knew they needed a hair cut, but I was afraid to attempt it again. Maybe one day we'll get those clippers back out and try again. But for now, it's back to Glenn's Barber Shop.

This picture is just for fun. Jonathan was trying to show me his new tooth.
Too funny that we just did the same thing w/ our boys. My mom has done their hair cuts twice, but we held out much too long this time and not knowing when we'd see my mom again (who lives in PA), we decided we needed to brave it.
Can't say our boys' haircuts look as good as Henry and Jonathan's, but I still think my guys are adorable. It's quite a change as we buzzed them pretty short.
If I can get a hold of a digital, I'll post new pics. of the boys on my blog.