<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 19, 2006
History Detectives
If you love history like I do, you're sure to enjoy the PBS summer series History Detectives. We discovered it last summer, and I was disappointed to find out that it only plays in the summer. I've been waiting since last September for the show to return. Tonight's the night! Click on the link to find out more about the show.
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/19/2006 01:46:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Kate

    I'll check it out! Have you ever watched "History's Lost and Found" on The History Channel? It only comes on Sunday mornings (I think), so usually tape it. It's about rare, unusual artifacts, where they are, and how they were found. Gee, I LOVE history!