Thanks goes out to Heidi (who is 36 weeks pregnant) for doing well under pressure. We had three of the four kids (2, 2 and 3) out of our vans when it happened. We were able to get passerbyers to help move our carseats into her van and get the boys in them. Laura (another mother of twins and Heidi's neighbor) was waiting for Heidi to get home so she could help wrangle kids. Matt and Kristie arrived very quickly to help. Kristie rushed me to the ER while Matt helped Heidi get the kids into our house. My mother-in-law was there soon after to take care of the boys. Rob, who work 30 minutes away, even beat us to the hospital. Thanks to everyone who helped out! I still have my pincher grasp...so I can change diapers slowly. But no washing dishes for me! I only have to wear the crazy bandage until tomorrow afternoon, then I'lljust have to wear some gauze and tape. What a klutz I am!

Ow! Suzanne, that looks painful - I hope it heals quickly! :)