<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 12, 2006
New Look

A HUGE thanks goes out to my cousin, Sarah, for putting together my blog's new look. She's quite crafty! That's us in the picture ~ circa 1977.
 
posted by Suzanne at 6/12/2006 04:42:00 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Laurie

    Love the new look of your blog! How fancy is that. I'm sorry about your injury. I literally cringe every time I think of the door shutting so hard it broke the skin! (you may remember I faint at the sight of blood, so I would have been absolutely no help to you). Hope you're feeling better.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kristie

    As Jonathan would say:
    "I yike it!"

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    Awesome new look!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Great pic!!!!

    Like the new look...

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Crystal

    I love the new look!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Love it! =D

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow Suzie.. it seems like just yesterday you were starting this blog.. Now yours is the coolest out there!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger The Girberts

    How on earth did you get that cool collage! I love your blog! It is going on my favorites list!

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    Leah - My cousin did the collage for me. She's into digital scrapbooking.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Glad you like it San! Want an update, you know where to find me. :)

    Love you!