Wednesday, August 02, 2006
One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure
Look what we found sitting beside the curb ready to be picked up the garbage guys.
BEFORE
INITIAL CLEANING PROCESS
WAGON - AFTER
AFTER
posted by Suzanne at 8/02/2006 04:22:00 PM

|
Permalink |
-
I love the design of your blog! Very nice! Let me know when you all are going to be at East Town again.
-
-
I am a huge fan of dumpster diving! We used to drive through the rich neighborhoods on bulk trash day..I got some great outside toys like you just got. Very exciting finds.
-
Oooh, nice!
This past year I went "garbage picking" and managed to get John Michael a bookshelf and Adeline a toddler bed. Johnny always makes fun of me but it sure is fun to get things for free!
-
Michelle - a TODDLER bed!! That's amazing!
-
I'm so jealous! And I think I find good buys at garage sales! That's great! I wanted to let you know that my e-mail has changed to lgirbert@hotmail.com. I would have e-mailed you but I lost your address! Could you remind me of the next park day? I love looking at your blog! Thanks for updating it so often!
I love the design of your blog! Very nice! Let me know when you all are going to be at East Town again.