<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Wedding Day Pictures
My Dad and me - just before we went down the aisle - Doesn't he look excited to marry off his 31 year old daughter?




I had 5 kids in my wedding. They all did great!! It was Josh's birthday (little boy on the right).







Here's our wedding party.













The newlyweds leaving the church
















After we left the church, our photographer, Shannon Stanfield, took us down to the river to get even more pictures! It was about 90 degrees in the shade that day!
 
posted by Suzanne at 7/20/2006 10:07:00 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Kristie

    I like the bubbles picture! I guess you didn't know 4 years ago that bubbles would become such a part of your everyday life!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger anne

    YAY!
    I love your wedding pictures!
    Happy Anniversary to you too! I hope you two have a special day.

    ps- your boys are too cute!
    I will soon have two boys( not twins) but two nonetheless!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Danielle

    Your pictures are great! You look beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Oh my! Such beautiful pictures. Is that really me in there? Wow, I'm so old now! ;)

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger stephanie

    Your wedding was beautiful! I distinctly remember getting caught in a terrential downpour on the way.i I thought it would be fine that i was soaking wet because many people would be,however it only rained in Powell. Michelle and I were the only people squishing ( because of wet shoes) down your aisle! Lovely wedding :)