<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 24, 2006
Translation, Please - Volume Two
It's been a while since I've offered new toddler words for translation. Some of these are pretty easy, but I think they are cute and wanted to share them. I'll post the translation in a couple of days. (Hint - if they are capitalized, then they are really proper nouns. If they are punctuated, then they are actual sentences.)Give it your best shot!

1. Greengrass, Redgrass, Newgrass

2. ronies

3. "big one" - no, Amy, it's not what Jonathan said on Sunday

4. "little one"

5. aiken

6. chicken

7. Happened?

8. puppa dawg

9. supa

10. I no no.

11. Gee go.

12. Pieman

13. Fraut

14. noman

15. I pink so.
 
posted by Suzanne at 7/24/2006 08:03:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay Suzanne, you have me hooked on your blog! Since I am right around your boys ages with Gavin an Blake I will give some of these a shot!
    2. macaroni
    3. & 4. names for each other?
    5. bacon
    6. chicken nuggetts
    7. What happened?
    8. puppy dog
    9. supper
    10. I don't know
    12. Policeman
    13. Frog (I won't put what Chris said, maybe another name for passing gas!)
    14. snowman
    15. I think so

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    Terra - you did pretty well! I'll post the answers in a couple of days!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kate

    I have a hard enough time understanding my own twins, much less someone else's! But, I'll give it a shot:
    1. I have no idea!
    2. macaroni
    3. name for each other
    4. name for each other
    5. bacon
    6. chicken
    7. what happened?
    8. puppy dog
    9. super
    10. I did something I wasn't supposed to
    11. Here we go
    12. spiderman
    13. fart
    14. snowman
    15. i think so

    I can't wait to see the answers! Talk to you later.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Zoanna

    Let's give it a try:
    1. ?
    2. Ronies--pepperonies?
    3. Big one--either a fish or a turd
    4. little one -- baby or pee
    5. aiken - making?
    6. chicken -- McDonald's or air condition
    7. happened? What happened?
    8. puppy dog
    9. supa-- supper or super?
    10. I no no probably means "I don't know."
    11. Gee go ==Let's go or kitty cat
    12. Pieman is Spiderman?
    13. Fraut is this "Sprout" (like a nickname?)
    14. noman is snowman?
    15. I pink so==I think so?

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What about Nikki-Boo-Boo???

    Robert T

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Suzanne

    Robert - that word has now become aiken.....so you know the answer to one of them now! :)