2. Move to big boys beds - check
3. Get rid of pacifiers
4. Start potty training
5. Start using a cup instead of a sippy cup
Whew! That's a lot of changes for 2 1/2 year olds to accept. We've completed #1 (they are in clip-on boosters - mainly for my sanity) and #2. I feel #3 coming!

When I was pregnant, I decided that I didn't want the boys to have pacifiers. I didn't register for them and when one can with a bottle set, I rolled my eyes and tossed it in a drawer. But what I didn't know was that I was going to have preemies who needed pacifiers because they didn't know how to suck. So, here we are 32 months later....still with them. The boys get their pacifiers ONLY when they are in there beds. I think it's time to get rid of them. Maybe this should be our next hurdle! I'm dreading this one! (No, they don't use two at a time!) I think I'll tackle it after vacation in September.


I dreaded that day with both Grace and Blake, but it actually went much more smoothly than I ever could have anticipated. Our prayers will be with you, but it will not be so bad!