Here's some pictures from a cook-out on Sunday at Tim and Alexis' house.

Travis and Joshua
Three sets of Twins Henry (2 1/2), Abigail(almost 4), Jonathan (2 1/2), Victoria (almost 4), McKinley (2 1/2) and Ian (2 1/2) - I've been trying to get this picture since the boys were born. The other two sets belong to my friend, Honey. They are 14 months apart. That's the best picture I could come up with....trying to get six little kids to be still for a picture is quite difficult. These three sets of twins are among eight sets of twins in our church that are under the age of 16. (Two families have two sets each!)

Abigail is taking care of her little brother, Ian!

Jonathan, Henry, Mason and Katie enjoying some ice cream
Jonathan, the Daredevil!


Travis and Nicole sit behind us at church, you have to send them back. They already know how my kids act in church, I need them to block everyone else's view of the Hevesy children.