My dad came to visit last week and brought a car-load of toys from Mike and Melissa's house. A tool bench, little desk, tricycle, over 50 books, train set, cars, trucks, and much more. The boys are loving them! They especially love the tool bench and the train (and the big box that carried a lot of toys). Interstingly, I recognize some of the toys that my mom bought for Drew (who is almost 18) when he was younger. Thanks Melissa for keeping all this great stuff!

Not the best way to use a drill

Hello Jonathan!


Hey Suzie-Q, I was wondering if you would help me! addy is at the age where she needs to be doing something... like crafts or projects and I need some ideas. I feel pretty clueless. Would you mind blogging about things to do with toddlers or young ones? I could really benefit from your experience!