<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 22, 2006
Happy 3rd Birthday,
Henry and Jonathan!

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 12/22/2006 09:10:00 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Rebecca

    WE hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Hope you have a wonderful Birthday today Guys! We all love you!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger Unknown

    So Laura and Aarons little boy has the same birthday as your little boys?

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Cooper Family

    This photo is so cute. What is funny is that they look like conjoined twins in the picture! Look at it and laugh with me. So glad you have two boys!

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    When I first got the comment, I didn't know what picture you were talking about (because it came in as an email). I thought you were crazy because I thought it was the Christmas card picture......however, upon further review, I can see what you're saying. They do look conjoined somewhat.

    You are FUNNY!