<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Potty Training - Update 1
Well, it's started - potty training two boys at the same time! We started yesterday, and the boys are doing great! They only had a few accidents each. Today, we are using padded underware. I didn't think the pull-ups were allowing the boys to feel wet. So, if you think of us today, please pray for God's help! Thanks!

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 1/02/2007 09:20:00 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    I am actually taking many cues from you, Suzanne, as far as timing for things. I was planning to get the boys in their big boy beds back in the fall, but upon the suggestion of Laurie and others, I decided to wait until this spring...after the baby is about 3 months old and my husband is through his busy season at work. The boys will be about 3 months shy of 3 yrs. old which seems to be about when you made the transition for your guys. I hope it goes as well for me as it did for you. I'm going to use some of the same 'tactics' as you did with the room and new blankets, etc.
    And, I had decided a long time ago to put off potty training until I absolutely have to. I was thinking next summer, again when the boys are closer to 3 which is where you are at.
    It's been nice to read about another a few months ahead of me making those bigger transitions w/ twin boys and it going so well for you. I will be praying for you this week w/ the potty training!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger stephanie

    I am right with you! It's amazing how poo-poo can seem like the red sea parting! A miracle!!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Suzanne

    Stephanie - we had our first "Red Sea Parting" moment yesterday. It was very exciting!