This is a fun story of our local church in action.Today, I was experiencing car trouble. After calling Chandra, who has a three week old and two other kids under three, to come to my rescue (she's the only friend I have who's vehicle can hold 5 car seats) I called our church to get the phone number for the Volunteers for Christ House (our campus ministry) since I knew it was only two blocks away. I was given an intern's cell number. Todd (whom I had never met) graciously came to my rescue. Todd toted two car seats while I pushed the boys in the stroller to the VFC House where we were to meet Chandra. At the VFC House we were greeted by three college guys who entertained the boys by reading a story, playing the guitar, and giving them chocolate while we waited for Chandra. I am grateful for the young guys and their desire to serve even a mother of two pre-schoolers! Thanks Todd, Jeff, Jeremy, and Marko!
Labels: Church

Wow! That is so awesome! I am so thankful for our church and for the young people with hearts for the Lord! God is so good!