<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 12, 2007
Saving Time with Bloglines
Last spring I heard about Bloglines from Laurie in Maryland. She recommended it because it was a way to save time when catching up with the blogs that you frequent. I didn't take advantage of this time-saver until this fall when I thought I would give it a try.

Here's how it works. You go to the Bloglines site and subscribe. Don't worry! It's free. Then you're ready to get started. The directions are very easy to follow. No more clicking on every site to see if it's been updated. Bloglines does it for you! Check it out! I promise - it will save you time.

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 2/12/2007 07:38:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger JennGrover

    You can do the same thing IE 7.0. There is an RSS feed button on the toolbar and the feeds are listed under your favorites.

    One of the Windows Vista gadget scrolls through your feeds on your sidebar.