<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 25, 2007
Camping
We went camping at Big Ridge State Park a couple of weeks ago. Overall, we had a great time. (There's nothing like being pregnant and and having to go to the bathroom three times in one night....)

Waiting while Daddy and Mommy (mostly Daddy) set up the tent

Henry and Jonathan or is it Jonathan and Henry............?


Riding tricycles


I love this picture!


Finally, I captured Henry's smile!!


Grist Mill at the park

I thought it was original, but it's an "authentic reproduction built in 1966."

Jonathan roasting a marshmallow


Yummy!!


Messy Jonathan

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 6/25/2007 12:48:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: