<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Fluid Level Update
I went to the periantologist today, and my fluid level was back up to 11cm (10 cm - 25 cm is normal). So, no baby yet. I'll be full term on Monday, November 26. Thanks for praying!

Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 11/15/2007 04:24:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Cooper Family

    This is GOOD news! I am so glad for you - the longer you go toward Dec 12 the better. I have been praying for you.

    I just got an e-mail from pampers.com today that said, "You are 6 months pregnant". My mouth dropped open. I better start thinking about getting my home in more Baby-ready shape! It is going so fast this time, isn't it?

    Can't wait to have our babies grow up next to each other!!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Suzanne -

    I'm so glad to hear that Baby is going to bake a little longer...I'll be praying that he stays put for a bit more.

    How wonderful to know that you are so close to full term, though! God is good.

    Love,
    Terri