<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
More Portraits











Labels:

 
posted by Suzanne at 1/16/2008 05:33:00 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger The Girberts

    Those are great!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Briana Almengor

    I love the "kissin' baby" pics. :)

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Those are so good Suzanne!!! I love all of them!

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Laura

    I love these pictures!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Casey

    Oh Suzanne! They are wonderful!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Randy & Sarah

    Those are wonderful! I love the family picture!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Lizzy

    My favorite is the Babar picture, but you know, I'm not a mom, but I don't think you are supposed to leave children on top of dressers to roll off of?

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Kate

    What wonderful pictures! This reminds me how much I need to get some taken of our family!

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Kristin

    The pictures are terrific! What a beautiful family!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Nicole Seitler

    These are so sweet! I should really get you into digital scrapbooking. ;)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    here here on the gorgeous photos and the digital scrapbooking. Target has shutterfly photobooks for sale $15 and free shipping. I just made one, and it was so much quicker than the old fashioned way of scrapping. I'm going to make one for my 2007 family album.