<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14082424?origin\x3dhttp://mctwins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Portrait Time
Our friend, Lillian, came to do family portraits on Saturday. She worked really hard to get great shots of our family. With two very silly four year-olds, she had her work cut out for her. Here's a sample...more to come when she's finished with them.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Suzanne at 1/10/2008 04:56:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Resa

    He's beautiful Suzanne! I don't have any personal colic advice, but think the food thing is good to check...and then pray for patience. And so sorry to hear about Alexis and Ron. My heart goes out to you all!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Debbie

    Suzanne! I just found your blog from Laurie Reyes'.

    I am so sorry to read of the losses your church has recently experienced. I will be praying for you.

    My Blogger blog is only recipes. You can see more about my life as a wife & mommy at http://www.xanga.com/DoReMi_D.

    It's exciting to see that you're a wife & mommy to a bunch of boys! God has indeed been good.